Use this pit bull calorie calculator to find out how much you should feed your pit bull puppy or adult. The calculator can be customized for pit bull puppies and adults by weight.
Get the answers to:
- How much should I feed my pit bull puppy?
- How much should a pit bull eat per day?
- How many times a day should a pit bull eat?
- How many cups of food should I feed my pit bull?
- How much food should I feed my pit bull puppy for maximum growth?
- How often should I feed my pit bull?
- How many calories should a pit bull eat daily?
|American Pit Bull Terrier Calorie Calculator by TrainPetDog|
When calculating how much to feed your pit bull puppy, it is important to know their current weight. How much your pit bull puppy weighs is more important for feeding amounts, than if they are 6 weeks, 8 weeks or 5 months old.
Giving Your Pit Bull Puppy a Balanced Diet
As a responsible pit bull owner, you should provide your pet with meals containing particular proportions of proteins, carbohydrates, fatty acids, and specific vitamins and minerals.
How much your pit bull puppy should eat will vary based on your dog’s size, age, activity level and living condition.
A proper balance of the above components will not only keep your pit bull healthy and happy, but it will also save you from the frustration and expense of frequent vet visits.
Subscribe to the FREE Dog Diet and Nutrition Mini Course and learn how many calories does your pit bull puppy or adult needs daily.
Determining your pit bull’s specific needs can be difficult.
If you are feeding your pit bull dry dog food or kibbles, make sure he drinks adequate amount of water. No matter what you feed your dog, check his water supply often and make sure he has plenty of clean water.
Dry food usually helps to keep the dog’s teeth clean and his gums healthy and helps him to work his jaws. This kind of dog food is easily digestible.
Or, you can give purely home-cooked food or a combination of home-cooked meals and ready-made food.
You can safely give your pit bull most normal lamb and rice combinations. This not only takes care of the nutritional needs of your dog, it reduces the risk of allergies and other health disorders.
Home-cooked food can do wonders for the dog. Yes, for today’s time-crunched dog owners, cooking food at home is a hassle – but the results that you get may be worth the effort.
Get 4 homemade recipes from the Pit Bull Diet and Nutrition Mini Course.
What about homemade dog food for your pit bull?
Your pit bull’s behavior, health and happiness is DIRECTLY affected by what it eats.
Your pit bull’s health is IN YOUR HANDS and its lifespan can be prolonged… simply by feeding it more nutritious food.
More importantly, learn the exact TYPES of nutritious food you should be feeding your pit bull based on its size, and age.
Remember, feeding your pit bull sub-par food can actually reduce the number of years in your dog’s lives.
Join our FREE Dog Diet and Nutrition Mini Course and learn what to feed your pit bull for it to have a long, active life.
The Pit Bull Diet and Nutrition Mini-Course will also give you:
- Tips on how to read a dog food label
- 3 recommended commercial dog foods that are safe, healthy and hygienic
- 4 homemade dog food recipes for pit bull puppies and adults
- A method to calculate the exact number of calories your pit bull needs everyday (based on its weight, age, activity, living condition).
- Special diet requirements for pit bull puppies
- How to help your obese pit bull get back to normal weight
- How to learn the exact natural diet and nutrition requirements of your dog’s breed
Sign up for our FREE Dog Diet and Nutrition mini course now and gift your pit bull a few more years of love, playfulness and good health…